SWF playing hide and seek for 1 hour (i mean, just hiding)
My 1st post here.
I've been playing this game for about 4 month, so I'm pretty nooby xD.
Some minutes ago I got into a match as killer and at the lobby I notice that I was against 4 friends.
The match started and I just ran around tryingt o find someone. I run around the swamp for 10 min non stop. Could not find anyone. I was starting to get annoyed. Did a break reading some stuff on the phone. I was determined that I would not give this people the satisfaction of quitting.
Got back to the match, nothing changed. I patrolled the map once more and finally found one of the Claudettes. Downed her and faced camp her. I was not happy. I was mad. I just wanted to end this joke fast. More 15 min passed and the 2nd Claudette cleansed my Ruin Totem. Found her hiding near a tree. Faced camp her.
After that a lot more time had passed and i was tired of wasting my time. I did quit the match.
At the end game lobby I was called "camper" (unreal lol). They stated that they had a lot of fun and even said that the ranked system was broken because they piped (I mean really?)
I just wanted to share this horrible experience, that could destroyed the fun and essence of this game that I'm starting to love (and hate at the same time xD).
I reported all of them. I don't know if it will matter thou.

Comments
Someone is always shown by BBQ. Not everyone is immune as there is ALWAYS some person who isn't near a locker or behind a generator in the specific direction across from the killer, etc. I'm just saying if you don't know how to loop you'll die. You will almost always find at least one person by BBQ.
The entire idea is isnt too good. What about new players? I have games where I am just against rank 20's and none of them touch gens. This idea just wouldnt work😊
I have only found a couple of matches with these players, but yet the Dev's seem to think that giving Killer the ability to surrender like Survivors have on hook to be a bad idea.
"Just go afk till they do gens". That's not how it works, you're still leaving the game ending entirely up to the survivors, and get a penalty if you leave when they refuse to do gens. Which is why I came up with the perk idea to momentarily see all the survivors aura's every 4 minutes in a match for 2 seconds. Since the dev's like band-aid perk fixes for killer's all the time. That would help for Killer's that don't mind giving up a whole perk slot to stop survivors that are taking the game hostage by refusing to do gens.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/146121/new-perk-idea-predative-instinct#latest
It has happened to me. My longest game is ~35 minutes. Only thing you can do is report them.
Yea this is just annoying. I would anyway rather vs a swf which is good at looping and coordination than one which just hides and gen rushes.