I have to run Mettle now
Less and less red rank Survivors are bringing Decisive because the majority of Killers respect it and slug unless you play really recklessly and hop in a locker to force them to pick up.
From personal experience, at least 20% of my games (1 in 5) have no Obession at this point, which gives the Killer a free pass to tunnel and almost always results in an auto-loss.
So from now on I have to run Mettle because it guarantees an Obsession so the Killer will play around Decisive even if literally no one is running Decisive. Protects me from auto-loss games and I can almost always get the three protection hits to activate the perk, so it gets value especially thanks to the new patch making protection hits a little easier
Comments
Yeah I'm seeing less games with DS so I try to bring that or mettle. Obsessionless games are pretty bad.
just run ds, mettle, borrowed time, and iron will.
This is why there should always be an obsession every game regardless if there's an obsession perk or not.