changes to myers needed

since myers power is stalking it is impossible for him to use it if a survivor has spine chill . there should be changes done to myers that when he stalks he would be undetectable by spinechill . or have it where he can stalk a survivor from a distance longer then spinchill's activation radius .

Comments

  • It would be great if his stalks works most of the time. Havent played him in a while, so dunno if they fixed it in the last 3.7.0 update, but sometimes I cant even stalk, it drains the stalk or I'm 99ing my stalk and it goes into t3 :(

  • It's hardly impossible for Myers to use his ability against a Survivor running Spine Chill. Spine Chill helps but is far from an oppressive counterpick.

    Changes to Myers to make leaving T1 a little easier for higher ranked games would be fine, but Spine Chill is not the problem.

  • You can stalk in between chases too. (that's usually how people get his power up)

  • @Fiv55 said:

    It would be great if his stalks works most of the time. Havent played him in a while, so dunno if they fixed it in the last 3.7.0 update, but sometimes I cant even stalk, it drains the stalk or I'm 99ing my stalk and it goes into t3 :(

    Nope, they have not fixed this killer after more than four months of being broken.