killers should get more BPs for 4k's

as a killer main I 4k'd all survivors and I used add-ons ( all 3 boxes ) and I only get 15000 BP's after 4k-ing the survivors who used no add-ons . this should be fixed as just because survivors choose not to use add-ons should not determine my final score since I should have at least gotten 20,000 BP's , and all survivors played , none of them where afk or dc'd

Comments

  • Killers already get more BP from Survivors period.

    And they do get more BPs for 4ks.

    It's called "No One Escaped - 2.500 Deviousness"

  • The game rewards lasting game, not fast games.

    Same goes for survivors!

  • but still I should have gotten 5k per survivor default minimum is how the game should reward you if you sacrifice/mori them or they dc

  • ok read my original post , I had 3 addons I spent BP's on and I 4k'd the survivors , and sill got 15k BP's . what I am saying is if I spent money on add ons and used all 3 of them in a trial and 4k'd all the survivors I should get 5k per survivor if they played normally and did not go afk ( no crows over their heads appearing ) if not I could get less but in that specific situation I should get at least 5k per survivor if I 4k

  • Killers do get BP for everyone being killed... It is just capped by the emblem. Survivors have it that way as well.