Some strange figure found in Mount Ormond Resort.

image.png

Here you can see a Screenshot of me working on a Generator while Playing as Meg. but if you look closely, there is a strange figure there. I dont know what it is but is sure the hell creeps me out. What do you guys think of this?

Comments

  • image.png

    I tried looking for it in the same map, But i couldn't find it, Maybe i didn't load in the same map.

  • Or i didn't go at the same location.

  • Isn’t that just one of those snow machines?

  • I think it's just a prop that looks like a figure when seen in the mist. I WOULD really like it if disturbing easter eggs like this existed in a bunch of maps though, but we just have the golden toolbox.

  • Looks like some kind of a prop to me :/

  • @Taiga said:

    Isn’t that just one of those snow machines?

    I never checked, but i did try to get to the same map, but every time i got to ormond, i didn't get the same map results.

  • It's like the Herobrine of Dead by Daylight

  • Looks like Slender, but I think @luka2211 is correct. It may well be a prop designed to throw you off. The game should do that more often, tbh. Keep you on your toes...

  • @Raven014 said:

    Looks like Slender, but I think @luka2211 is correct. It may well be a prop designed to throw you off. The game should do that more often, tbh. Keep you on your toes...

    I guess so.

  • @1300 said:

    It's like the Herobrine of Dead by Daylight

    I thought so too.

  • I checked this. It's these yellow snow machines that spawn everywhere on the map.

  • @Scary_Punk_Ghost said:

    I checked this. It's these yellow snow machines that spawn everywhere on the map.

    Oh thank god it's not an actual ghost.