devs please come up with more ideas

there hasn't been a single interesting event just more excuses to sink your money into cosmetics. this game gets severely draining and boring after 3 or 4 matches on either side. For survivor you hold m1 all game and for killer. you just get looped for the entire game. Every time you try a build as killer you just get bullied by toxic swf. I just think there is nothing motivating me to play this game longer than 10 minutes. Maybe another game mode or something bizarre like that. If you do come up with something like that and it flops I'll still thank you for at least trying something new.

Comments

  • I was trying out leather face and didnt do that hot so i got bm'd 3 matches in a row then i switched to doc and got more bm because he is so "broken".Gotta love toxic survivors.

  • @obamagaming99 said:

    there hasn't been a single interesting event just more excuses to sink your money into cosmetics. this game gets severely draining and boring after 3 or 4 matches on either side. For survivor you hold m1 all game and for killer. you just get looped for the entire game. Every time you try a build as killer you just get bullied by toxic swf. I just think there is nothing motivating me to play this game longer than 10 minutes. Maybe another game mode or something bizarre like that. If you do come up with something like that and it flops I'll still thank you for at least trying something new.

    There won't be something new like a different game mode or event for quite a looooong time because the devs are already extremely busy with the main game.

  • @metalklok said:

    I was trying out leather face and didnt do that hot so i got bm'd 3 matches in a row then i switched to doc and got more bm because he is so "broken".Gotta love toxic survivors.

    Thats what got me started at camping and tunneling. If you dont do well, you are insulted as "ez baby killer".

    If you camp and tunnel, you are still insulted (but usually less, because the one that died first are already gone), but you have at least won the game.

  • @sulaiman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1249643#Comment_1249643

    Thats what got me started at camping and tunneling. If you dont do well, you are insulted as "ez baby killer".

    If you camp and tunnel, you are still insulted (but usually less, because the one that died first are already gone), but you have at least won the game.

    I believe one phrase sums up the killer experience in this game.

    "So long as you play by their rules, you'll never win"