Helpful youtuber reccomendations?

So, Im a green rank killer and really want to improve at the game, and im primarily a visual learner and learn from watching others play games its been a consistent factor in my success with games like League, Rainbow six etc. So i just wanted some suggestions for youtubers i should check out that are informative af for killers as thats the role i mainly play (god dam survivor ques are boring).

Currently, i watch:

  • Monto: Fun builds and watching his videos has taught me alot about map pressure and awareness
  • Not Otzdarva: Very informative, learned about alot of builds and perks and his general informative commentary and tips for chases and mindgames have helped me improve, probably the most of all i watch
  • Noob3: Just a fun guy and his videos are entertaining and showcases some ideas

I just generally want to improve at the game, and i mainly play these killers so if you know any mains that have a youtube or twitch id appreciate it:

  • Hillbilly
  • Legion
  • Hag
  • Ghostface

Especially legion, not alot of people play him from what i see. Any suggestions would be nice! And by extent if you yourself have any advice, feel free to drop it!

Thanks ya'll

Comments

  • @Kyari said:

    So, Im a green rank killer and really want to improve at the game, and im primarily a visual learner and learn from watching others play games its been a consistent factor in my success with games like League, Rainbow six etc. So i just wanted some suggestions for youtubers i should check out that are informative af for killers as thats the role i mainly play (god dam survivor ques are boring).

    Currently, i watch:

    • Monto: Fun builds and watching his videos has taught me alot about map pressure and awareness
    • Not Otzdarva: Very informative, learned about alot of builds and perks and his general informative commentary and tips for chases and mindgames have helped me improve, probably the most of all i watch
    • Noob3: Just a fun guy and his videos are entertaining and showcases some ideas

    I just generally want to improve at the game, and i mainly play these killers so if you know any mains that have a youtube or twitch id appreciate it:

    • Hillbilly
    • Legion
    • Hag
    • Ghostface

    Especially legion, not alot of people play him from what i see. Any suggestions would be nice! And by extent if you yourself have any advice, feel free to drop it!

    Thanks ya'll

    Tru3talent, oh tofu, and sattelizer.

  • I'm not very fond of tru3talent but

    Puppers

    ScottJund

    ZubatLel

    All very entertaining to watch

  • @Kyari

    just adding to the recommendation of OhTofu, if you are looking for billy guides he did like an hour long one

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn1Znvdifx8

  • Tru3talent since he explains what he's doing most of the time. Although I'd say don't listen to him to much since he can complain a lot. Just ignore everything about balance and how "survivor favoured" the game/devs are.

    Scottjund: I don't watch him atm but from my mates I hear he's quite good.

    The people you watch atm are pretty good so even if you just stick with them you should be ok.

  • Thanks guys!

  • Umbra. She doesn't often explain her builds, but it's interesting seeing her put them into action.

  • https://mixer.com/ProVengeance_

    Best killer in the game. Not a 1 trick either. 1200 wins per 30 losses. Is there anything else to say?

  • Another YouTuber who makes some good killer guides is int3r4ct.

    For Legion mains there’s Raging_Ryuga. No idea if they’re good/bad since I’ve never watched them but I know they play Legion. For Hag mains there’s Michi on YT, and for Ghostface I’d probably check out Otzdarva’s streams since he’s good at explaining when/where/how to use his power.

  • @Shocktober said:

    https://mixer.com/ProVengeance_

    Best killer in the game. Not a 1 trick either. 1200 wins per 30 losses. Is there anything else to say?

    Oooooo thank you very much. I usually have trouble finding "the best" killers because of controversy but i will take a look thank you!

  • For serious learning watch Tru3Talent or Ohtofu. For fun channels I go too umbra if you're into amazing huntress shots or Farmer John for the weirdest but funnies ######### ever.