Forced to DC

Went up against a SWF with 4 streamers. Was doing great, until the infamous hook bug occurred and caused the survivor to be glitched on the hook, which then glitched Deathslinger and made him unable to use his ability/reload/check lockers/vault/destroy pallets while also moving at a reduced movement speed until I hit someone with M1. I triggered end-game collapse, and the timer expired. The glitched survivor was still on the hook, and their timer wasn't being reduced.

Had to DC, lose BPs, get told that I'm "holding the game hostage" and get the DC penalty for a gamebreaking bug. Fun, right?


Forevermatch.PNG


Comments

  • IMG_772fc1db-5d55-40b8-843f-a677d19403eb.png

    Hi I fell your pain. Iwas this Micheal in this game player sent me this pic to show how I look like I lost 3 games because I got stuck like this. this game is getting worst with all these bugs that cost killers points and games

  • idk why the other guy figured that "DUDE YOUR HOLDING THE GAME HOSTAGE" isn't applicable to him also.

  • @Pega6 said:

    idk why the other guy figured that "DUDE YOUR HOLDING THE GAME HOSTAGE" isn't applicable to him also.

    Because salty people will be salty people

  • So its just 5 min. Take it and carry on. also you could just have waited till the survivor DCs. It was also in his responsibility to not take advantage of this.

  • I just got stuck in a tree with dwight lol 1 gen left with just me and dwight and billy, crows flying round our heads hoping he would come over and end us, but the idiot ignored them and just patrolled the gens ๐Ÿ˜‚ I finally gave up and took the dc penalty as I knew it would only be little as I dont dc, I message him to say what happend and with a pic and lol he message back saying well it's my job to check gens not the crows ๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm like dude no gens where touched for 20 mins, you literally could have ended it all if you hadn't be so hell bent on ranking which mean nothing ๐Ÿ˜‚