New thing to fix

Every time that I try grab someone on a pallet it just don't work and nothing happens

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • As far as I know that's not new.

  • @Cocktail said:

    It’s probably because you’re not close enough to grab them or your far and you think that clicking the hit button will grab them but it does a lunge hit, but if there was an update removing the pallet grab I wouldn’t know about it so my apologies that I wouldn’t know.

    I don't even lunge, it just stops

  • @Cocktail said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1248710#Comment_1248710

    If this is new to you I’d maybe read the new patch notes if I were you or if you think it is a bug I’d report this in the bug section, but as far as I know the pallet grab is still a thing.

    I remember otz doing a bunch in his old video, if this is a thing it's definitely new.

  • @USELESS said:

    Every time that I try grab someone on a pallet it just don't work and nothing happens

    Oh are you talking about when you Initiate a Grab animation, but it just says "No" and cancels on you? That's Latency, because on The survivors screen, they weren't close enough or something to get grabbed, so the game spits in your face, cause "Latency"

  • Just checking - the survivors were injured weren't they, as you can't grab uninjured survivors in vault animations, only injured ones?

    If you think you've found a bug, please report on the bug section of the forum - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

  • @Mandy said:

    Just checking - the survivors were injured weren't they, as you can't grab uninjured survivors in vault animations, only injured ones?

    If you think you've found a bug, please report on the bug section of the forum - https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs

    Yes they were injured