Look at this balanced matchmaking.

Idk if this is happening everywhere or just on XBOX but this is not okay.

BD67C75E-3D82-4D1C-B8F2-6108DEBBB388.jpeg


Comments

  • Great news! Look at the developer update for January and you'll see that the devs are working on a new MMR system, matching based upon actual skill instead of ranks (since they mean very little). As long as killers can tolerate this for a little longer (I hope) it'll be okay soon.

  • Thank you for bringing light to this situation.

    I'm sure absolutely no one knew that this was an issue.

    /s

    The devs have talked about what is happening with matchmaking. For now everyone has to suck it up until they're finished.

  • Lots of rank 1 survivors on Xbox, but very few people even wanna play killer. Queue times for survivors kinda sucks.

    I don't know what metric they'll use for MMR, but hopefully it's not the nonsensical bloodpoint calculations.

  • @SpaceCoconut said:

    Thank you for bringing light to this situation.

    I'm sure absolutely no one knew that this was an issue.

    /s

    The devs have talked about what is happening with matchmaking. For now everyone has to suck it up until they're finished.

    20200501_011029.jpg

    And how would anyonelike to have this as thier first round as killer. Took us forever to get them those bloodpoints once we saw they were brand new...