Cosmetic "Discounts" only for Outfits - WHY?

Why is it so that there are only discounts on whole outfits? Why do not have the cosmetics pieces the same discount?Also why are there never discounts on ACs? Big dislikes to the ingame shop again.

Comments

  • It's like a bulk sale discount kind of like they do in stores. Buy one soda it costs half a pound, but buy a dozen sodas it costs 5 pounds.

  • Yeah. I saw Feng’s Toyio something skin that I’m only missing the skirt for. Loadd the the shop and 400 cells...NOPE THANKS FOR NOTHING

  • The discount applies if you have two out of three items missing from an outfit but yeah I can confirm no discount if you’re missing one item.

  • @Kakateve said:

    Yeah. I saw Feng’s Toyio something skin that I’m only missing the skirt for. Loadd the the shop and 400 cells...NOPE THANKS FOR NOTHING

    You should be able to complete your set for the discounted price

  • To incentivise you to spend a little more than you may actually want to.