Put everyone on rank 20 !
I think that if they put everyone at rank 20, it will allow us to start all over with the new update and therefore prevent people from boosted at the red rank and this will help rebalance the game.
I think that if they put everyone at rank 20, it will allow us to start all over with the new update and therefore prevent people from boosted at the red rank and this will help rebalance the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pretty not.
probably rank 10, too many people are red ranks that cannot play. but they also need to change the game because its too easy to pip, maybe remove the safe pips too so you either pip or you de-pip. my last game i had 19k and the others has 7k, 6k, 4k and i didnt even get one save so how do i have more points than my team combined?
No.
This would just be terrible for every new player that's joined recently or joins fresh. It would lose a lot of first time DBD players when they couldn't progress because adept people are now Rank 20.
DBD just needs to institute a new Rank system that will organically derank people who are less skilled back to where they belong.
So a complete rank reset?
Hate to break it to you but it wouldn’t be any different to the matchmaking now.
im Red ranks and I can’t even count how many times I got a rank 16-20 killer. I’m getting rank 20’s now more than ever.
I’ve seen so many other people in the same situation too