Controller disconnecting?

I’ve been playing a variety of games lately and every time I play dbd my controller “disconnects” at least once a match. The controller stays on and I have to force disconnect it so I can turn it back on and get the controller disconnection message to go away and get back to my game. Is this happening to anyone else? Is it my controller? What’s happening? This doesn’t happen with any other game.

Comments

  • Please report this is in the bug section.

    Also, I do not experience this.

  • @Cocktail said:

    I don’t ever experience this but it could just be your controller.


  • if you're on ps4 this used to happen to me a lot of times. At least 1 time per week, clearly it wasn't the console nor the controller itself, it was the game.

  • If you play on pc and use a controller and it dc's on it's own, try changing the cable, it was happening to me until I changed it because it was too "loose"