Sole Survivor finally works again...but with one downside

Glad to see my favorite perk fixed, but a certain "fix" has made the perk unpredictable to survivor POV

"Fixed an issue that caused the perk Sole Survivor to only light up when the Survivor's aura is being hidden."

So, the perk constantly stays lit now right? Now that means the survivor doesn't know when it's actually preventing aura reading by the killer. You have to see it in your perk slot and just know that it works within its distances. I would honestly like that change to be reverted, because it gave good information on the perk's activation.

Comments

  • I didn't know survivors HAD a "Whispers"! I missed out. 😥

  • Wait, a glitch buffed a terrible perk very slightly and they removed it? Uh, why?

  • @MadLordJack said:

    Wait, a glitch buffed a terrible perk very slightly and they removed it? Uh, why?

    The funny part is that the "glitch" existed for a LONG time up until Chapter 14, where the perk was bugged and wouldn't activate at all. Healing and then finding that the perk lit up from the killer using Nurse's Calling made me feel safer. I don't feel so safe with its current state now without that info.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I never knew that was a bug.

    I thought it was an intended feature of the perk.

    Yeah, that's what I thought aswell. Didn't they add it when they changed SS a while ago? I'm pretty sure that was in the Patch Notes.