Billy for the post but either spirit or doc..they change the feel and pace of the match and theres little to no time where it feels like I'm alone on an empty map which is the main issue with many killers , no presence or no chase power
Constantly keeping an eye out for Trappers bear Traps, and disarming them whenever possible can get a bit tedious sometimes, though it does keep you on your toes. With how long I've played, I can't tell you how many times I've jumped because of a bear trap I didn't expect and go "Sh*t!" frantically trying to pull myself out.
A good billy can be pretty oppressive in a chase as well, but when you get a surprise juke in on a billy you know has been consistently chainsawing the other randoms in your lobby, that's a feelsgoodman moment right there.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why'd you only list the basic three? I don't particularly enjoy any of them that much.
Out of the basic three, Hillbilly.
Out of all of them, Spirit.
Billy for the post but either spirit or doc..they change the feel and pace of the match and theres little to no time where it feels like I'm alone on an empty map which is the main issue with many killers , no presence or no chase power
Billy isn't fun to me. Trapper, out of the 3. Most fun is Myers.
Watching my teammates throw themselves into traps is always fun
If I could vote for 2 it would be trapper and billy sense I like the tactics of the trapper but I also like looping billy.
Constantly keeping an eye out for Trappers bear Traps, and disarming them whenever possible can get a bit tedious sometimes, though it does keep you on your toes. With how long I've played, I can't tell you how many times I've jumped because of a bear trap I didn't expect and go "Sh*t!" frantically trying to pull myself out.
A good billy can be pretty oppressive in a chase as well, but when you get a surprise juke in on a billy you know has been consistently chainsawing the other randoms in your lobby, that's a feelsgoodman moment right there.