Moris should be a perk

I think there should be a perk that lets you mori people on death hook.

Prevents sabo, decisive, flashlights and means you don't have to lose hooks when you kill people. Also, some people just like the animation for moris. It'd be a decent perk, but not crazy overpowered or anything.

Comments

  • @gatsby said:

    I think there should be a perk that lets you mori people on death hook.

    Prevents sabo, decisive, flashlights and means you don't have to lose hooks when you kill people. Also, some people just like the animation for moris. It'd be a decent perk, but not crazy overpowered or anything.

    Yeah. So then I can have a mori and my favorite map aswell.

  • @gatsby said:

    I think there should be a perk that lets you mori people on death hook.

    Prevents sabo, decisive, flashlights and means you don't have to lose hooks when you kill people. Also, some people just like the animation for moris. It'd be a decent perk, but not crazy overpowered or anything.

    devour hope?

  • You can mori people once you've hooked them twice. So instead of hooking them to kill them you get to mori. How is that like devour hope?


  • @gatsby said:

    I think there should be a perk that lets you mori people on death hook.

    Prevents sabo, decisive, flashlights and means you don't have to lose hooks when you kill people. Also, some people just like the animation for moris. It'd be a decent perk, but not crazy overpowered or anything.

    Rancor?

  • @gatsby said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1246773#Comment_1246773

    You can mori people once you've hooked them twice. So instead of hooking them to kill them you get to mori. How is that like devour hope?

    Because with Devour Hope, you hook to get the Moris.. Not mentioning the fact that killer gets insta-downs on third hook.. lol