Elvira as a survivor?
Hey guys! I just wanted to know what everybody's ophion on if they add Elvira mistress of the dark as a survivor to the game? I feel like she would fit perfectly in the game!
I know the younger demographic won't know who Elvira is but for those who do know who Elvira is. what do you think? Would love to know.

Comments
If she were a survivor in the game I would give her the hatch every time.
Honestly it'd be about as good of a fit as Ash was into the game. I'd be down for it.
Only if the Cryptkeeper can be one as well. I'm not sure either of them can run tho.
shed be easy to find with how tall she is lol
Jane 2.0 <3
Wow thats a throwback lol
THIS!!!!!
I approve.
Oh dear.
This post and everyone that gets it is now revealing your age you old dogs!
As the killer
I used to love Tales from the Crypt when I was a kid. I even liked the movie even though it got bad reviews.
YES YES YES YES YES
Elvira as killer!!
YES!
While we're at it, can we have Joe Bob Briggs and Rhonda Shear as survivors too? ๐
Incidentally, speaking of Elvira, here's one of the walls in my office.
That would be totally rad!
I would love her here and Vampirella.