Werewolf
in Lore
Will we ever see a werewolf in DBD?
Will we ever see a werewolf in DBD?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
We'll just have to wait and see.
If they do then I hope it's from this film:
I doubt they would get a licenesed werewolf from a film when they can create there own werewolf as they are public domain
Do we want a werewolf or a wolf man? Both sound pretty cool.
I think a werewolf who can change forms would be cool! Get pounced on by a big shaggy wolf!
i got a fan made chapter of the wolf
Would be nice to get the one from Dog Soldiers, The Howling, Bad Moon, or the runner up: An American Werewolf in London. We need it to be a lean mean killing machine, pls no Twilight or Underworld cr*p.
i got an idea that i put as a werewolf as the killer