Devs, you messed something up

I’ve witnessed and experienced an increase of situations where you get stuck on vaults, gens or even pallets.


ive just had a game where this Nancy threw the pallet on the trapper and he glitched above it and was stuck for the entirety of the game up there - all he could do was hit us if we were vaulting the pallet but even that happened inconsistently lol?


admittedly - this is the first time I’ve seen the killer get stuck but it’s only been 3-4 days since the patch has come out..


please look into it

2F1993B8-BDE8-42BE-BAEA-C2BAEE9B269A.jpeg


Comments

  • Some pallets you can just break them to get unstuck but I haven’t seen where they get on top before, weird lol.

    trapper is just vibin tho.

  • @xCarrie said:

    Some pallets you can just break them to get unstuck but I haven’t seen where they get on top before, weird lol.

    trapper is just vibin tho.

    He messaged us saying, “I’m flying~!” Lol, I felt bad for him because he was only rank 15 so he was a fairly new player.

    yeah, he couldn’t interact with the game at all other than to try to hit us when we vaulted the pallet lol

  • Survivors are getting stuck in the hooks when going for saves and can't move or be attacked.

  • this is why you don't usually wanna implement dc penalties in a overly bugged game.

  • @StardustSpeedway said:

    Survivors are getting stuck in the hooks when going for saves and can't move or be attacked.

    Yeah, I noticed that too - I made a thread asking for it to be looked into but everyone ignored the topic because it’s not the same 50th thread about NOED of the day so many people didn’t give attention to it lol

  • @SmarulKusia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1246094#Comment_1246094

    He messaged us saying, “I’m flying~!” Lol, I felt bad for him because he was only rank 15 so he was a fairly new player.

    yeah, he couldn’t interact with the game at all other than to try to hit us when we vaulted the pallet lol

    that sucks :/ at least he was cool about it and joked around lol

  • @aregularplayer said:

    this is why you don't usually wanna implement dc penalties in a overly bugged game.

    I understand why the penalties are there and I think that they should be in place - but the fact that these bugs even exist in a 4 year old game lol

  • @xCarrie said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1246112#Comment_1246112

    that sucks :/ at least he was cool about it and joked around lol

    Yeah lol, it looked like a promising game tbh, shame that he got stuck

  • You can also be stucked afer getting unhooked though.

  • @SmarulKusia said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1246117#Comment_1246117

    I understand why the penalties are there and I think that they should be in place - but the fact that these bugs even exist in a 4 year old game lol


    game closing by itself, losing connection, getting locked in animations, getting locked in pallets, getting blinded for the rest of the game, invisible skill checks and many more bugs I don't remember right now. situations you just have to let the game aside and go check your email, because you can't dc

  • i got stuck after kicking a gen pissed me off the survivor knew i was stuck start fixing the gen in my face couldn't reach him to hit him i dced i don't do that much but i was pissed.

    survivor when a killer stuck and you know it don't be more of a jerk they some of you already are.