Streetwise Buff to A-B tier
Streetwise
Long nights out taught you to do a lot with what you've got.
Reduces the Item Consumption rate by 10/20/30%. Increases the repairing, healing and sabotage speeds with the Item rate by 10%. Speeds up Perk Cooldown rate by 13% for You and Allies within a range of 8 meters.
Once out of range, this effect persists for 15 seconds.
Streetwise does not stack with other instances of itself.
For example:
Red Herring has a cooldown of 40 seconds, so with my version of Streetwise it wiil be 34 seconds.
Under the cooldown of the perk means the cooldown of the perk, not the status effect.
Now perk gives quite good effects that can help. The problem with this perk is a weak and very situational effect. My version makes the perk more versatile, which will only positively affect it.
Comments
From my understanding this:
Reduces the Item Consumption rate by 10/20/30%, Increases the Item Efficiency by 20%
Could be turned into this instead:
Reduces the Item Consumption rate by 30/40/50%
Or am understanding these weirdly?
It seems that I did not convey my point. I thought that efficiency is the speed of repair, healing etc. Thank you for noticing my mistake. I'll fix it
It impacting perks is too much. I would use this all the time then. It was already an underrated perk that people used to unjustly talk crap about. The toolbox nerf for sure hurt it though.
If you are talking about those 15%, then I would say that this is directly NOT an OP. Quick and quiet has a 20 second cooldown, with my version of streetwise it will be 17 seconds, not very influential. Moreover, here are just a few perks with a cooldown. Perk with the biggest - Any means neccesary. With this perk, you will have to wait 102 seconds instead of 120, and this is still not much.
That would be a THIRD benefit from a single perk that alone is big no matter how small. Spine Chill only gives 6% boosts and Resillience only 9% but everyone still uses those.
This is a game of seconds hell yes those seconds matter.
Combined with Vigil that would literally turn any exhaustion perk into say Sprint Burst 4 or Deadhard 4. You would be able to cool down in under 30 seconds.
The Speed boosts is only given if you have an item, so you won’t be able to use it all at once, but I agree that boosting to 15% will probably be too much, I think 10% would be a great.
I don’t understand why you mentioned exhausted perks and vigil, since my idea is not related to status effects. You seem to have mixed up the word "cooldown" and "exhausted", these are completely different things. I wrote about the cooldown, and not about the status effects.