As a Huntress main, why are IRIs still in the game?

I play huntress a lot but I also play survivor. Why are iridescents still in the game? I tried playing them a few times and every time I find they may be one of the most broken things in the game. It's not that fun for killer either because its like playing on easy mode. Wouldn't it be better to replace the add on or change it?

My thought for a change would be to make it so your first hatchet is instadown. This would make it consistent, more fair, and also make it so survivors would still have to respect at least your first throw. Thoughts?

Comments

  • @Poweas said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1245773#Comment_1245773

    Using your logic, they are comparable. Also, the other 1 hit KO killers have one little difference... They're not ranged. Iri heads are broken on her and should be nerfed.

    They either point blank hatchet and take no skill

    Or they are ranged and are difficult to use


    You gotta pick one lol


    Killers are pretty weak... they don't need nerfs im really tired of 20 minute survivor ques because noone wants to play killer

  • @Kate_cx said:

    As a huntress main and a player of survivor, I think IRI's need a change as well.

    My ideal change for them is similar to Death slinger's iridescent coin: Make it so that Iridescent head only insta-downs 15 metres away.

    On huntress with unlimited range thats a good one. On deathslinger its trash, because of 18m range.

  • @Kate_cx said:

    As a huntress main and a player of survivor, I think IRI's need a change as well.

    My ideal change for them is similar to Death slinger's iridescent coin: Make it so that Iridescent head only insta-downs 15 metres away.

    Lets replace 15 with X because this distance needs to be adjust over time. However it shouldn't work on meele range for sure

1 2 ›