We really need team-betrayer perks for survivors
Like in the "Deceit" game with a hidden infected (betrayer), that would make the game so much fun!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FigssqpQzHA
Possible perk ideas:
- Bertrayer: triggering noises around survs grant you BP
- Backstabber: a cancelled unhooking grants you points while succeeding in onhooking injures you
- Stocolm syndrome: can shout when staying standing (E key) to reveal you aura every, causes exhauistion, grants BP
Comments
awesome dude ^.^
sounds more than fun, is just another minigame but SWF... one never knows... I may betray my SWF for funz and BP
the perks betrayal thingy is like a new minigame mode very enjoyable and for game balancing
The people who blow gens, fail to unhook you and make lots of noise already exist. They are called rank 20's. It is not fun.
In all seriousness you can play the game in an anti-team way already.
The ways are many.
Horrible idea.
All it is , is some random ideas that just came into someones mind and they didn't think it trough properly.
Doubt anyone would want to play with teammates who ######### you up on purpose, when it's already possible anyway.
Deceit has a different gameplay.
People there are chosen RANDOMLY to be infected, and the whole game revolves around people who are infected lying to everyone and it's all about trusting and figuring out who is the infected.
DbD is nothing like that.
A better idea would be something that some people already suggested - a killer who can shapeshift or something like that , to look like a survivor.
This feels very familiar. I see 3 of these most matches.
I think the hatch one is quite common. Incidentally I replied to you on another thread but the post was put into moderation. The PS4 update was to extend the BBQ event I think.
I appreciate the heads up about the update. I have seen the bond one many times and since the introduction of bitter murmur i have seen the leaving a generator early.
No, the game needs to get away as much as possible from backstabbiing. In it's current state the fact that the game was designed balanced with teamplay as an option to win is why SWF is so unbalanced strong in the first place.
Agreed. I'd totally use it with a toxic swf
We already have one, it's called No Mither.
No thanks, i don't want even more DCs.
Enough Survivors are already too scared of losing if someone has No Mither.
Honestly, I like the concept, but no idea how to successfully put it into practice. When I play survivor, I always solo. This concept would work good for a solo survivor. While there is teamwork in this game, it is not required to survive (rank up yes). I keep seeing how people should be forced into a specific playstyle, they do not want to have to play a certain way, then why not have this betrayer perk concept. If someone wants to play a game that screws over another survivor to survive and they consider it fun, lets have it.
One perk allows you to scream. That is bad all on its own because there's nothing stopping a survive with friends troop from having one particular scapegoat that runs decisive and has a purple flashlight in perks that make them damn near uncatchable on a map that the survivors chose to go to because of how bad it was.
There's nothing stopping them from having that guy run off at the mouth lowering your attention away. Again it feels like a crying wolf situation because you're running to a location expecting find a generator or something has gone awry just to realize that a prick is standing there with a flashlight waiting for you to chase them away and keep chasing them so everybody else can get the job.
One of my suggested character ideas was based on this.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/2563/survivor-suggestion-cultist-character-copy-from-steam-forums#latest
But mine was not so much "backstab" other players as subtly helping both sides.