Today's Add-ons: Dream Demon

DISCLAIMER: Due to limited poll options, all options will have 2 Add-ons with Killer Power polls.

You can simply vote for your favorite, but if you'd like to make it clear which you mean, a comment is required.


Which Add-on would you put on if Dream Demon had only 1 Add-on slot?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Paint Thinner.

    Considering my success with Dream Pallets, i gotta vote for it.

  • I like being able to slow down the game with Freddy, minimizing the need to use slowdown perks. Also having the added range in which you are invisible to awake survivors has given me plenty of easy hits on greedy survivors.

    Edit: The one I'd pick is Swing Chains

  • The pink addons for me, but personally I like Red Paint Brush more. The pallets are fun but on certain maps like Coldwind where pallets are sparce it's a waste of an addon. Snares are always stronger IMO.

  • Masterpiece because the ability to teleport more frequently is quite powerful.

  • By far the best add on imo. Being able to slow the game down by that much without having to have any interaction is really strong.

  • I am actually a fan of the Black Box... but that is because I love to hunt the obsession (Furtive Chase, Remember Me, Nemesis, and Rancor). Black Box applies whenever the obsession changes, so that is awesome synergy with it. : )