Are EU servers under maintenance?
Can't get the green ping Eu servers anymore...as of this morning...
Can't get the green ping Eu servers anymore...as of this morning...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think they’ve been making changes to servers/adding new servers. Considering how often people complain about them I think this is a good thing in the long run, it will probably cause some short term teething troubles though.
Oh man I hope so, can only get 160ms pings right now, but used to always get 60 / 55 ms...
It has been like this for me since the update. Had no issues with a green ping before that, now I am mostly yellow, sometimes even red. I'm in the UK.
I've just tested 2 lobbies and I was connected to Mumbai and Ashburn VA. So, I think you're correct, there might be server issues right now.
Playing in the UK, just got a lobby with 60ms (green). So it seems resolved. Was getting 180-230 a couple of hours ago.
no problem here
I used to get put into the London server, then just after the patch I was connecting to Germany, and today I was connecting to Ireland which I believe is a new location. So take this with a pinch of salt because I’m guessing like everyone else, but there seem to be some behind the scenes changes going on.
How do you check this?