Noed

Guys let’s be honest, yes this perk can be very annoying but trust me when I tell you to use Detective Hunch, it is such an underrated perk and literally counter Noed, shows you the next gen and shows where chests are at. Please, Noed is absolutely fine where it is at, chill with the “Noed OP” crap.

Comments

  • I don't say it's OP. I say that it's a completely broken and badly designed perk.

    And I don't need Detective's Hunch to deal with it, I need teammates who will cleanse the damn totems as well as me.


    You make it only activate on 5 gens complete and show exposed INSTANTLY, not on hit. None of this "playing like they have it" crap. Make it the same as all the other Exposed effects. Simple change, it keeps it's power and it's less frustrating to go against.

  • I kind of like the surprise element of Noed. When I play, it mostly me breaking totems, which I don’t mind because I run Inner Strength and I try to get all the totems for myself.

    Sometimes, I try to memorize where totems are and don’t always break them. I do that just in case noed is in play, I go back to the totems I remember and hope one of them end up being the hex. If I can’t remember and I know the killer is using it, I would go on a search as the killer is going to the exit gates. Also one of my teammates are always quick to open the gate, so if I do find noed; I can run straight pass the killer, take a hit and escape.

  • Its fine on its own but on a facecamping leatherface? He can already have 2 people almost dead when that 5th gen pops. And onehit downed because you genrushed which you have to to counter facecamping but noed punishes you for not doing bones? So im screwed both ways? Alright.