Less focus on dead by fortnight, make the game playable.

I've been playing for a couple of years now, killer and solo survivor. And I was always ok with it being lopsided for the killer but there have always been issues. Hit boxes, awful match making, hours of waiting in queue, game breaking bugs, toxic crybabies on both sides, terrible Ps4 controls, and on and on...

But there was hope for improvement, there were new characters and occasional bug fixes. But never really fixing things permanently, the same old issues would always return. Even your twitch content creators constantly say how broken the game is.

Enough dead by daylight, mobile is terrible, forget the season passes and broken challenges. Just make the game playable!

After a 30 minute wait I loaded into a game with no hud. No perks, no action prompts. Invisible spine chill, awesome... I was second hooked and what I assume was a swf let me hang. A 2 minute game.


I deleted Dead by daylight.


Bye.

Comments