Please fix ghostface exposing mechanism.
First off I think it's pretty dumb how his exposure thing works. I stare at this guy and yet It just doesn't work, but I still exposed some how as soon as he turns around.
Not to mention it tells you where you're trying to expose him from. I think it shouldn't even tell him unti you fully expose him.
Comments
It tells him where you're trying to expose him from so he could try to hide.
It would be a massive pain if someone can continuously reveal you and had no way of preventing it
The mechanic is busted in the exact same way on both ends. Ghostface and Myers have a hell of a time stalking Survivors.
It'd be better if it would highlight you for 6 seconds after you've exposed him. Instead of telling you where you're trying to expose him from
Adding to this, sometimes I'll reveal Ghostface through a rock, fence or even a loop.
No it wouldn't
It would but cry more
Myers is actually fun to play though
It would make it impossible for ghostface to avoid being forced out he power.
That's like your abilities drop pallets and vault being blocked for no reason also no way to stop it.
Whether you like it or not realise that revealing ghostface forcing him out of his power and forcing it on cooldown is something that should be balanced. ( the warning indicator is the balance)
The indicators are mainly so that ghostface knows where he needs to hide to avoid being forced out .
If you're going to do what you suggested then you need to extremely reduced the cooldown of night shroud so he can use it a lot more frequently but then you will probably end up whining that he keeps going back in it and revealing him is useless.