Super Speed Bug
Has anyone else run into the super speed bug on plague? Happened to me midgame on the temple of purgation map. It seems similar to the nurse bug that was occurring a patch or so ago. Thought someone might want to look into it.
Has anyone else run into the super speed bug on plague? Happened to me midgame on the temple of purgation map. It seems similar to the nurse bug that was occurring a patch or so ago. Thought someone might want to look into it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bug? Might have run into a hacker.
I was the killer... so no its not a hacker. I certainly wouldn't report myself if I was. Lol.
were you using addons?
Yeah, 2 purples.
which ones? they might be the ones causing the problem.
Devotees amulet and worship tablet. I'm not 100% sure how it started. But it was either when I was stunned with a pallet while holding corrupt or after I went to another fountain to get more corrupt while I still had it. Screen got stuttery and I thought I was lagging. Then I realized I had crossed the map with a survivor on my shoulder in about 10 seconds...
I'm guessing it was a stun and the game must have registered me as permanently holding corrupt even if I no longer had it. No idea how I had the much extra speed though. I'll let the devs sort it out.
that's pretty interesting lol