I kind of know who is going to be at the top but please vote who you like. Perks, cosmetics, story, and who you like should be taken into account. At those are part of the character
That's right. And I'm sure a lot of those same exact people who were blinded by their political ideologies eventually let go of their anger and realized that those vets suffered a lot. I'm glad that in this day, veterans are heavily honored for their sacrifices and hardships. That's why they are loved by so many.
It's not the vets themselves people have a problem with, its the glorification of the military...
Ace is the only "fun character" in the game. It's just nice that they actually made this bombastic dude that you cant help but love. I honestly just enjoy the game more when playing ace because it's like an inside joke where everybody just goes like "hell yeah, look at that f-ing legend right there". Plus Ace In The Hole is the most fun perk to play low-rank games with imho. Every other character is just kinda there. Dwight is kinda lovable, Meg is kinda cool. David is a little edgy, but also cool. Bill is a badass, and I can't help but want to root for Nancies and Ashes even though they always seem to suck. But legitimately everytime I load into a lobby and see Ace, I kinda go like "hell yeah".
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
is that a fancy word for hiding? 😂
Abso [Bad word] lutely
@magicmaster2020 groovy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I chose Jake because when I first started playing the game there were only four survivors and I really liked his perks and backstory.
There is no contest, Jeff all the way
It's not the vets themselves people have a problem with, its the glorification of the military...
anyway dwight, david, jeff, ace are best bois
Ace is the only "fun character" in the game. It's just nice that they actually made this bombastic dude that you cant help but love. I honestly just enjoy the game more when playing ace because it's like an inside joke where everybody just goes like "hell yeah, look at that f-ing legend right there". Plus Ace In The Hole is the most fun perk to play low-rank games with imho. Every other character is just kinda there. Dwight is kinda lovable, Meg is kinda cool. David is a little edgy, but also cool. Bill is a badass, and I can't help but want to root for Nancies and Ashes even though they always seem to suck. But legitimately everytime I load into a lobby and see Ace, I kinda go like "hell yeah".
Jeff and Steve are my mains
Where is Steve?!?!
Bald Dwight best Dwight
Distraction, diliverence, are both really good perks! I also like his style!
Quentin because he is unique and not many people play him
Dwight, but he has to have hair on the top of his head :)
Have all perks (except the SH ones) on old Bill, so I'm going with him. Sad that he can't get a crown :-(.