What screams count towards this?
I did it in one game by constantly bombarding survivors with bottles. Infectious Fright and being shocked sound like they'd work too though.
I've completed scream just with hooking and I think even downing counts. Atleast that's how it was in previous tomes.
I think all of that and being downed. But I like overkill so I went doc with infectious fright, iron maiden & MYC
Edit: I also got an iron maiden instadown, it was great
Okay, thanks y'all!
Welp, just completed it using Doctor & Iridescent Queen.
As far as Screaming survivors, if in doubt, seek Professional help... (as in the Doctor)
:)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did it in one game by constantly bombarding survivors with bottles. Infectious Fright and being shocked sound like they'd work too though.
I've completed scream just with hooking and I think even downing counts. Atleast that's how it was in previous tomes.
I think all of that and being downed. But I like overkill so I went doc with infectious fright, iron maiden & MYC
Edit: I also got an iron maiden instadown, it was great
Okay, thanks y'all!
Welp, just completed it using Doctor & Iridescent Queen.
As far as Screaming survivors, if in doubt, seek Professional help... (as in the Doctor)
:)