Clown 3.7.0
So here something strange, I was playing a game of clown when I heard his breathing noises, and to be honest his breathing sounded deeper than before. I looked through the patch notes and there was no mention of them adding a deeper clown breathing. And get this sometimes when I vault he doesn't make the oof noise he usually does. I mean when I throw a bottle and when he laughs its still the same. So whats the deal? Is it to hint that something will happen in the future for him, or something else, or am I going crazy? Have you ever heard how deep his breathing is if so let me know in the comments, write your ideas as to what this could mean, or if you want to just say your opinion on the matter that's fine
Comments
I've read that many if not all killer breathing noises have been raised.
I can hear all survivor + killer breathing better. I like it
Oh really is that the case oh okay
But are you sure I don't really see any difference with some of the others.
Don't know when it happened but Huntress does a laugh while she's doing her hum when playing as her
Really huh interesting
You're probably not crazy. There are lots of changes made that weren't in the patch notes.
It's dumb because they left the default breathing noise in as well. So I am playing myers, hear the constant spooky breathing, and then a random female breath every now and then too?
She goes "lah lah lah lah laaaaah lahhhh lahhh lolololololollololol oh oh hah"
Not even joking, once you hear it you'll notice.
Ive played myers and his breath makes a very good atmosphere
It definitely changed because I was playing him to day and thought that I ran past and injured survivor and then realized it was my own self. And I've played clown a lot that would have happened to me if there wasn't changed
That's because her lullaby doesn't reset after a chase anymore. She has a lullaby that lasts several minutes and gets progressively more manic but we never got to hear it because it constantly resets. Now it doesn't which is really damn cool because I always loved listening to the whole thing on YouTube