A question about "We'll Make It"
The description reads "gain an additional 100% increase while healing others for 30/60/90 seconds. Cumulative healing bonuses cannot exceed 100%.". So here's my question, the healing bonus cannot exceed 100% percent because getting 2-3 rescues in quick succession and stacking the bonus to 300% would be ludicrous. But does that mean that the initial 100% cannot stack with other bonuses? Like if it were combined with Botany Knowledge, Resiliance, Noone Left Behind, Leader, or Spine Chill? Also does the boost stack with a medkit?
Comments
I think yes.
As far as I know, the 100% boost is the max speed you can have. I've never tested, but I assume it could also be combined with Autodiadact for some insanely fast heals, but I can't confirm it works. Also, rescuing another survivor while We'll Make It is still active just resets it's timer back to 30/60/90 to use again.
WMI stacks with other bonuses, not itself
Def stacks with a med kit. I like to do a Captain Save'em build sometimes, and We'll Make It* with a medkit is insanely fast.
If 100% is the max healing bonus a survivor can have then this begs the question why do sloppy butcher, thanatophobia, dying light, claurophobia, all stack to make a double heal using two purple medkits take 17 minutes? Also if 100% is the max heal bonus how does it stack with medkits since they also have a speed bonus?
Botany Knowledge, Spine Chill, medkits and add ons, etc, etc all increase your healing speed even more. What the perk description is saying is that if you unhook multiple survivors the perk itself will not keep multiplying.
No, with botany knowledge it definitely surpasses 100%, test it. I found that it was significantly faster.
This.
They should changed the description to: Well make effect does not multiple.