PC - Not getting Memory pages after completing challenge?

Hi guys,

My friend noticed earlier when we starting playing after the new Tome was released that we couldn't see which challenges gave a page of those memory/collection things. We both closed the game to take a short break and when we came back, we could now see which challenges offered the pages.

However, I've already completed the first Kate challenge, but I don't have the memory in my collection, even though it says that challenge offered a page.

Anyone else having this issue?

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments

  • Same thing on PS4. Earlier it wasn't showing the pages on the challenges. I've completed 2 Kate story pieces and 1 Dwight and none have unlocked in the collection. I've restarted the game and while the pages are now showing on the challenges they're still locked.

  • @bm33 said:

    Same thing on PS4. Earlier it wasn't showing the pages on the challenges. I've completed 2 Kate story pieces and 1 Dwight and none have unlocked in the collection. I've restarted the game and while the pages are now showing on the challenges they're still locked.

    I just completed another challenge and I got 1 page for that one, but I should have 2 because I completed one earlier (before restarting the game). Hopefully this will get fixed!

  • I also have this, but all my challenges don't say "unlocks the next entry" either, hopefully just a bug.

  • @FalseFroggs said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1243415#Comment_1243415

    I just completed another challenge and I got 1 page for that one, but I should have 2 because I completed one earlier (before restarting the game). Hopefully this will get fixed!

    I just completed another Kate one and finally unlocked a memory but the other ones I completed early still aren't showing. Hopefully they do fix because definitely a bummer.

  • Same issue as everyone else please fic so I can read lore :(

  • Having the same issue. Noticed that none of the challenges were awarding pages earlier, figured that was intended. Quit game and came back and the challenges I completed STILL haven't unlocked the entries.

  • Exact same problem here on Xbox. Went and did a huntress master challenge, no page. Came back and got a page for Kate but previous challenge for huntress still giving me nothing :(