Love this game but the matchmaking is a joke.
I am trying to enjoy this game but it is sooo hard. Every single game is a complete Joke for me. Geting matchmaked with swf 10 ranks above me EVERY SINGLE GAME. I started playing this 1 weak ago and im almost about to quit. Such a shame because i really do enjoy it when the games are more fair.
Here are some samples of my recent gamers.




Comments
Yeah I feel your pain, I'm an average player at best. EVERY game at least one rank 1 player, but all red and purple as soon as I hit rank 12. Not fun having to sweat for one kill.
I notice you play on console, as do I, do you know if PC matchmaking is borked too? Just wondering if maybe console matchmaking is bugged
On the bright side... you're winning :P altho I imagine the stress and bs you have to deal with to get those kills are not fun.
PC is exactly the same, even worse if you play during the night bc you will have a rank 20 vs all rank 1s.
I just let this here for you from PC:
You should be using IF on Oni, you'll need it to snowball.
So is it a known issue, they are intending to address? I'm rank 9 currently and my last two games were 3 rank 1's and a rank 2, I managed one kill in both...pretty sure the last game the kill was granted out of pity.
Yes i know... i just meme'd but it doesn't change anything about matchmaking because thats why i posted the picture.
I had a Myers game against some really bad green ranks today. I love Megheads as killer.
hold my beer-
I started this night rank 9 and have managed to slide on back to 12, i have had only one match with 2 people in green ranks and the other 2 being red. EVERY single match has had red ranks in it, every single one. I wouldn't mind as much if I had the chance to improve but the skill difference is too great and the games seem to end as soon as they start. It has to be a bug, right? Used to think I was an average player,but feels bad to be bad.
Okey i've played some more games and the conclusion i Will draw is that either there is no matchmaking and you will just randomly be thrown into games or the devs dont care at all about us killer mains. Just **** this broken game. Never have i felt this frustraded, NEVER!
Just look at this. How can this effin' EVER occur????!!!