Infinite mothers dwelling on map rotation?
Wow I've played mothers dwelling 15 games yesterday. Not in a row but I feel like the rotation is bugged and if nobody brings a map offering, mothers dwelling is default. I've already played it twice today.
Wow I've played mothers dwelling 15 games yesterday. Not in a row but I feel like the rotation is bugged and if nobody brings a map offering, mothers dwelling is default. I've already played it twice today.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had Badham like a Gajillion times. So probably just bad luck.
Why did you make the exact same post twice
Not sure what you're on about lil guy
You have created two posts that are the exact same, those are the two links.
I can back this, checked it myself.
Okay? Thanks I guess? Lol