Tome 3 collection
Ok I am so confused right now. I have completed two master challenges and non of the entries in the collection have been unlocked.
Is this a bug or have they not added them in yet?
Ok I am so confused right now. I have completed two master challenges and non of the entries in the collection have been unlocked.
Is this a bug or have they not added them in yet?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing happened to me...
Same here my dude
I fixed it - you just need to restart the game 2 times
Thanks you are a legend
It's now giving me the lore when I do the challenges but all of the challenges I did before are still locked and no way to unlock them
Thanks :)