no lore in tome III
Ive noticed we are not getting asny lore while completing these challenges on xbox. anyone else?
Ive noticed we are not getting asny lore while completing these challenges on xbox. anyone else?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is Lore, it's just the symbol has bugged and isn't there. But challenges that have it should still unlock it
did multiple challenges got no lore
I'm not getting anything unlocked when I do a master challenge, can't read or view any lore.
Oh, well then I guess the entire thing is bugged. I'm just basing it on a post that showed the challenges with the Lore. I hate to be THAT guy but seriously. It's bug after bug with this patch!
i did the master ones and no lore
Same on pc. No lore.