Offering Changes
Looks good right?
Sometimes I think they want to change things that no one ever asked for.. just why.
Looks good right?
Sometimes I think they want to change things that no one ever asked for.. just why.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same with your level next to your prestige, It used to be red and for some reason they changed it to grey even though nobody asked for it
looks amazing! the blurriness is great! pretty good job so far! I'm pretty sure THIS is the change everybody was looking for! solving dedicated servers related bugs? no way!
Yeah, whoever had this idea. This size of offerings would be fine if there would be 70 Offerings. But at 5 max the previous size was perfect.
Let alone that they look like really poor quality.
Well , it's obviously more important than a "turn on/off antialiasing" option lol