But seriously, the Scary Movie franchise was a very meta parody series of films. DbD has, at least for the most part, played things straight. Even silly stuff like Elf Dwight or Christmas Sweater Susie are given serious explanations for those that care enough.
I'm mostly neutral on her, so I'm going to default to no. It'd be more interesting to have a new character instead of another licensed one, especially a license that is parody.
I'd love seeing Cindy and Brenda in a DLC package, as dumb as they'd be. They could have perks based off of stupid things people do in horror movies, which would also be a lot of fun.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hate fun. /s
But seriously, the Scary Movie franchise was a very meta parody series of films. DbD has, at least for the most part, played things straight. Even silly stuff like Elf Dwight or Christmas Sweater Susie are given serious explanations for those that care enough.
I just think she'd be too meta for DBD.
I'm mostly neutral on her, so I'm going to default to no. It'd be more interesting to have a new character instead of another licensed one, especially a license that is parody.
I'd love seeing Cindy and Brenda in a DLC package, as dumb as they'd be. They could have perks based off of stupid things people do in horror movies, which would also be a lot of fun.
I've seen too many "add Brenda" posts on twitter...
+ Imagine Brenda being quiet not talking and screaming constantly. Not lore friendly for both franchises.