I have to be honest here...

Am I the only one playing both sides and still having fun.... with both sides? Am I the only one not complaining about everything or anything? join this discussion to be part of the Non-complainer :)😜

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Certainly not - it's just that those who don't have anything to complain about tend to just get on with playing the game, because they don't have any real grievances to air. I have fun playing both sides most of the time; of course, I still have a whole bunch of minor complaints or things I wish would get changed or fixed, but they don't stop me from enjoying the experience overall.

    That's not to say that the none of the major complaints people have are valid, or that it's in any way a bad thing for people to be bringing bugs, imbalances and other issues to the devs' attention in a constructive way via the forums. But yes, there are definitely still a lot of people (probably even a majority) who are happy to just play the game and have a good time without worrying too much about everything that's wrong with it.

  • I just finished playing survivor on PS4.

    I'm on Killer PC now and I'm having a Blast.

    But, I'm going to start a discussion really soon because I found out something Buggy with Huntress. =/

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'd love to play both sides but killer is so buggy and broken and this patch broke both Wraith and Hillbilly on top of the already growing list of broken killers (Myers, Ghostface, Nurse, Plague, Clown and Spirit -- just to name a few).

    I'm sorry did u say clown is broken? Also plague?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241304#Comment_1241304

    Yes.

    Clown's bottles barely function. Sometimes the gas doesn't work (won't slow survivors down even when they run through it and scream -- sometimes survivors won't even scream when running through it even if they do or don't get slowed without Calm Spirit). Sometimes the bottles don't explode on impact. Sometimes the bottles explode in a completely different area from where they were even thrown in the first place. Sometimes the bottles literally just outright explode in the Clown's face as soon as he throws them, like he threw them and they spawned and broke on the back of his head or something.

    Plague's vomit sometimes won't work even when you puke directly on a survivor. Sometimes objects you puke on (pallets and windows) don't infect survivors that interact with them. Also her lunge has been broken (a bug shared with many other killers like Demo, Nurse and Myers) where the first lunge you make in a match sometimes only makes you travel a wonderful six inches or so at best.

    Oh sorry when u said broken in thought u was saying they was OP

  • I complain about certain things but I definitely have fun with both sides and love the game.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241304#Comment_1241304

    Yes.

    Clown's bottles barely function. Sometimes the gas doesn't work (won't slow survivors down even when they run through it and scream -- sometimes survivors won't even scream when running through it even if they do or don't get slowed without Calm Spirit). Sometimes the bottles don't explode on impact. Sometimes the bottles explode in a completely different area from where they were even thrown in the first place. Sometimes the bottles literally just outright explode in the Clown's face as soon as he throws them, like he threw them and they spawned and broke on the back of his head or something.

    Plague's vomit sometimes won't work even when you puke directly on a survivor. Sometimes objects you puke on (pallets and windows) don't infect survivors that interact with them. Also her lunge has been broken (a bug shared with many other killers like Demo, Nurse and Myers) where the first lunge you make in a match sometimes only makes you travel a wonderful six inches or so at best.

    Well I been noticing that with clown his bottles with exposed effect don't work most of the time

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241320#Comment_1241320

    Hah. I wish.

    By the way, I just found out that Huntress only gets deviousness points right now from bleeds. Her hatchets and everything else give her nothing.

    So there's another bug to add to the list.

    I never realized the amount of bugs in the game I only knew of a few.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I'd love to play both sides but killer is so buggy and broken and this patch broke both Wraith and Hillbilly on top of the already growing list of broken killers (Myers, Ghostface, Nurse, Plague, Clown and Spirit -- just to name a few).

    How is hillbilly broken? PC. Havent played yet.

  • @felix452 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241312#Comment_1241312

    Well I been noticing that with clown his bottles with exposed effect don't work most of the time

    Had a game earlier where the clown's bottles were leaving us exposed for the entire match. Isn't there supposed to be some kinda timer? Or at least it goes away after a hook?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241328#Comment_1241328

    His animations with his chainsaw are apparently incredibly botched. I don't play him so I wouldn't really know. Something about doing the "bump" animation when sawing survivors, is one example.

    Wraith's bell is broken in that it rings incredibly slowly. I don't know if it actually effects how fast he uncloaks or not (some people say it does, some people say it doesn't), but he seems to ring earlier in his uncloaking rather than halfway like normal, giving unaware survivors more earlier warning.

    so nothing game play affecting?only visual bugs?

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241326#Comment_1241326

    Had a game earlier where the clown's bottles were leaving us exposed for the entire match. Isn't there supposed to be some kinda timer? Or at least it goes away after a hook?

    Should go away fast need add on to make it last more

  • I'd play survivor more but it takes 3 games with survivors who just hide in lockers and never touch gens or save from hooks that I go back too killer. If solo que had more reliable teammates I'd play survivor more.

  • I love playing both sides - until someone stops playing nice. It's hard to have fun when you're getting hook bombed by people with 4 layers of protection. Or the killer tunnels you off hook in the early/mid game.

  • I legit love this game. I play it every night for like 6 hours. Like, I come to do my dailies and it’s suddenly 4 am!!


    I go to both sides. It’s amazing. The tension, the drama.

    As a survivor I find myself holding my breath while doing a gen or creeping around.


    As a killer, I love the chase. It’s like a horror movie on Both sides.

  • @GrannyonAcid said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1241326#Comment_1241326

    Had a game earlier where the clown's bottles were leaving us exposed for the entire match. Isn't there supposed to be some kinda timer? Or at least it goes away after a hook?

    Only supposed to last 6 seconds. It even specifies the time limit, so it can't even be increased with add-ons that increase intoxicated effect.

  • @Fibijean said:

    Certainly not - it's just that those who don't have anything to complain about tend to just get on with playing the game, because they don't have any real grievances to air. I have fun playing both sides most of the time; of course, I still have a whole bunch of minor complaints or things I wish would get changed or fixed, but they don't stop me from enjoying the experience overall.

    That's not to say that the none of the major complaints people have are valid, or that it's in any way a bad thing for people to be bringing bugs, imbalances and other issues to the devs' attention in a constructive way via the forums. But yes, there are definitely still a lot of people (probably even a majority) who are happy to just play the game and have a good time without worrying too much about everything that's wrong with it.

    i just love the game, i dont want to complain all time about anything. Of course there are some points where i could complain, but I dont cause why should I? after more than 1200 hours, it would not feel worth playing the game, when i complain all time :D

  • No game is perfectly fine as solo survivor and as killer. I love Noed as survivor because it's so easy to counter, and love that they fixed the problems on killer side after Ruin nerf. People that complain are people that have things to learn in the game. They need to get better at survivor or killer.