It's actually probably one of the better updates to come out in recent months, I love the new maps as survivor (haven't tried it out as Killer), it feels a lot more fair but more challenging. Matchmaking still iffy though, I'm being matched with Rank 8 Killers, but I suppose that is still within BHVR's 8 rank range.
While the anti aliasing isn't necessarily the best for some people. The maps themselves look pretty cool. I've had no problems escaping and I'm barely a green rank.
Almost doesn’t matter what was done to maps/surv/killer because bhvr can’t launch any patch that doesn’t introduce 7391739001 more bugs to the game. I wonder if they even bother listening to feedback from the ptb and after that testing the spaghetti before they toss it out as an update. Terrible quality control in that company. The best part will be when they fix these bugs and introduce 16264910 more bugs fixing the bugs
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No Deviousness points for using your power as Huntress.
That is all.
It's actually probably one of the better updates to come out in recent months, I love the new maps as survivor (haven't tried it out as Killer), it feels a lot more fair but more challenging. Matchmaking still iffy though, I'm being matched with Rank 8 Killers, but I suppose that is still within BHVR's 8 rank range.
While the anti aliasing isn't necessarily the best for some people. The maps themselves look pretty cool. I've had no problems escaping and I'm barely a green rank.
Almost doesn’t matter what was done to maps/surv/killer because bhvr can’t launch any patch that doesn’t introduce 7391739001 more bugs to the game. I wonder if they even bother listening to feedback from the ptb and after that testing the spaghetti before they toss it out as an update. Terrible quality control in that company. The best part will be when they fix these bugs and introduce 16264910 more bugs fixing the bugs