Thank you for this patch

I know there are bugs, but I’m not here to give feedback on that, I’m sure people will cover it in other threads.

I just wanted to let you guys (the devs) know that this patch has been a really positive experience for me. My survivor games have been pretty much the same, I’m escaping about as often, the only real issue has been some increased latency. But my killer games have been a lot more fun.

The changed maps feel more manageable - the size reductions have really helped. Temple of Purgation and Thompson House seemed better.

And THANK YOU for the sensitivity increase, sincerely. I play on PC and PS4, mainly PC, but I still use a controller and being able to make quicker turns and more accurately follow quick survivor movements has made a world of difference.

Matchmaking seemed a little better (with one exception game) - I’m not sure if you’ve made any changes to it but it seemed more consistent and had less of the rainbow ranks. I guess this might be related to the update release though if the player count is higher.

I’ll report bugs in the appropriate section but so far my first impressions are much more positive than negative.

EDIT: One more thing I forgot to mention! I played a couple of Hag games and she feels way better this patch. Previously she would get that annoying flicker back after teleporting, which seems to be gone, and there seemed to be less delay between someone tripping a trap and the notification.

Comments