About the mori interaction change
I clicked m1 when near a downed survivor not to mori, but then the game forced me to kill an innocent meg. I felt very bad after the match and let everyone left alive go free.
Is there any way to prevent mori spam but prevent accidents and bad feelings?
Comments
Yes there would, it'd be to either change the binding on mori to something that isn't attacking, or have it as a hold [M1] instead of a press [M1] prompt. Changing this would indeed be a good call as I too like to hold my Moris until appropriate when I'm running them, don't like using them to kick folks out of games in two minutes flat.
you can't accidentally m1 and mori. There's still a cast time, pay attention to it. The mori happens when the cast time ends. you can still cancel the cast. So if you "accidentally m1" and don't want the mori, just interrupt the cast time.
I was surprised by how fast it was (faster than my reaction time to something unexpected), and then I was told by the survivors in the game that I couldn't have canceled it, which I hadn't thought was true until then.