@Peanits Can you tell us anything? McLean said the Billy changes are unintended which is cool, but when will they be fixed? Next week? Next month? Next chapter?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
killer sided patch, they said.
He’s ruined
Yeah I'm hoping for a response from the devs here but they've been radio silent on Billy.
The Shadow Nerfs
Dun Dun Duuun
If their shadow nerf quota for Billy was "######### this killer up in every single way imaginable" then they've ultimately succeeded lmao.
@Peanits Can you tell us anything? McLean said the Billy changes are unintended which is cool, but when will they be fixed? Next week? Next month? Next chapter?
Darn I liked Billy. I’ve been working on other killers but thought this was just a settings thing with the controller sensitivity update.
Yeah I believe it's mainly an animation error.
When i saw him after the patch yesterday i needed therapy