Legion Feral Frenzy Change

Legion's power being as weak as is, I don't think it would be asking much to be able to see blood and scratch marks while using Feral Frenzy. It would help with tracking a lot more, especially on maps with corn. It's way too easy to lose a survivor while in frenzy.


On that note why punish a missed frenzy attack so harshly? Instead of losing the full gauge why not keep what you have left and be forced to regain the rest? Frenzy isn't a strong power to begin with, and losing it because you missed an attack punishes you way too hard via forcing you to wait for the full power to refill.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Just rework Legion.

    I hope they do at some point ๐Ÿ™

  • To me it's fine. The only change he needs is a shorter stun duration after using Feral Frenzy.

  • I think it's not nessessary, since you have Killer Instinct that allows you quickly make a big pressure in good scenario. Just switch target, if someone not injured nearby, you'll see them without scratchmarks. It's a pretty common Legion strategy.