How to get the wide charm?
Self explanatory. How to get it?
Self explanatory. How to get it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I assume you mean the DBD Mobile charm? Literally log in and it should be in your inventory. If not that's a bug, and fill out a bug report explaining this.
I am saying on PC. I logged in but didn't received anything
Don't have it either, just came to the forums to post about it. On Ps4
I meant the charm in general. Bit weird since I got it just by logging in. Head over to https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs, check quickly to see if the bug has been reported already. If it has, upvote that post. If it hasn't, create a new post using the thread.
Thank you
I logged in, no charm.
Do the same thing that I mentioned in this comment:
you got it. it is a green one. it's in your cosmetics inventory.