Flashlight blind areas seems to be wider.
I don’t know if it’s a bug or something but since last update I keep getting blinded from impossible angles. Which is quite annoying to say the at least. I was about to face the wall multiple times while picking up someone but still got blinded from the side.
Comments
Are you using perks like Monitor & Abuse or Shadowborn that increase your field of view? The angle you can be blinded from is based on your field of view.
Otherwise, the angle you can be blinded from should not have changed.
I know that, but I wasn’t using either of them. Usually I run MaA though, but even than I never got weird blinds like these. Could be a Legion specific problem it it’s really a thing. Didn’t experienced it with other killers yet.
No the flashlight can blind from ridiculous angles. I've talked about this and the survivor mains swear it's impossible, but you can be blinded while looking directly at a wall.
don't listen to him. you can be blinded and have absolutely no clue of where the survivor were.
M&A apparently allows insane potential for flashlight stuns now.. this happened to me as Hag, while looking in the corner of two solid walls. Never saw their friend w the flashlight anywhere. Might have to rethink using this perk idk.
Interesting. They should look at them than. Facing a wall if possible is the only counter after all, and flashlight saves are often gamelosing. I littearly had to play a marathon of franklins/insidius Bubba to pay back the fustration.
Yep, I've been griping about this for a while. It's something that doesn't happen enough to warrant attention.