Anti-Aliasing
Hey. So, once again, the devs changed the Anti-Aliasing setting that we can put in the .ini file. I was wondering if one of you know the command to remove it, cause the game just looks bad with it on. Thanks
Hey. So, once again, the devs changed the Anti-Aliasing setting that we can put in the .ini file. I was wondering if one of you know the command to remove it, cause the game just looks bad with it on. Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you know how?
You can't get banned for changing things from Nvidia Control Panel. I don't know if you can disable it through there though. It's great if it's true.
can we have a dev response please?
I wish. But we all know it's never going to happen
These Devs I swear to God....