Killer forcing the last 2 survivors to stay alive for points
Just had one of the worst games that you could imagine. Was on the PS4 and had the killer just constantly downing the last 2 survivors to make extra points. At one point I refused to struggle so I could lay on the floor and just die. NO! I didn't just get to die. The killer kept dropping and picking me up. My character just stunned the killer on their own and boom my character was back on their feet for the killer to carry on gaining more points.
I was against a suicide button but after the killer doing this to us last 2 survivors, I'm asking for a suicide button so we don't get stuck in games like this. We should have the option to suicide in a game where the killer is just slugging us for extra points and not killing us.
The other survivor dcd out of the game because they didn't want to get stuck in a game like this.
Comments
From what I know this is taking the game hostage, I could be wrong though. Sadly there are a few people like this in the game.
@Peanits Any clue on this? Just want to make sure I'm not wrong.
Having one bad game like this actually makes me not want to play it. I can honestly say players like this ruin this game.
If the survivors don't want to farm, then this can be classified as taking the game hostage.
The killer shouldn't force you to do this if you don't want to.
While in theory there is still a way out of the match other than disconnecting (one survivor getting away and doing gens) I'm curious what exactly this is considered as well, if it does count as taking the game hostage. It's certainly uh, "non-consensual farming" that's for sure.