Grind Relief?
So the grind is real. But prestiging is nice also. Most people don't use the bloody clothes if they have another choice. So some people just wont prestige characters.
What if every level of prestige gave you a 5-10% discount on that characters bloodweb. This way it makes it a little easier to build back up your inventory and levels once you prestige. I've noticed that regular level 50 webs take roughly 50-55k bloodpoints. P3 webs cost between 60-70k. A little discount would be nice
Comments
Or! Make it you can keep 4 perks when you prestige. This way you have at least a decent build when you prestige.
Make it a 10% discount per prestige level and that'll make it so that you aren't actually punished for prestiging your characters. Make it 15% and prestiging will actually have incentive.
I agree with you here, but more so I think mobile really sets the pace. On mobile, the offerings and items pool together so that you can use them on any survivor and I believe you don't lose them upon prestige? It would be very nice if you kept all items, addons, and offerings post prestige. I understand losing perks, but single use items and offerings being lost? Makes me sad :(
With the additions of cosmetics I don't see a reason to prestige anymore. I did for a couple of characters cause i liked theee prestige outfit. Other than that i usually level everyone to 40 for perks and go from there.